ANTI-CANCER DRUG DISCOVERY
Global Anticancer Drug market size is expected to reach USD 145.2 Billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2017 to 2023. The growth of the anticancer drug market is attributed to the growing awareness towards cancer diagnosis and treatment, and increasing incidence of targeted disease(cancer, skin cancer, and oral cancer among others),coupled with increasing research and development activities.
The key players dealing in the anticancer drug market are Roche Holding Ltd, Celgene, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, AstraZeneca, Teva Pharmaceutical, Eli Lilly, Bayer, and GlaxoSmithKline among others.
This Session will focus on:
- New Anti-Cancer Drug Development.
- Targeted Drug Delivery.
- Anticancer Plant-Derived Drugs.
- Anti-Cancer Generic Medicine
- Herbal and Traditional Anti-Cancer Medicine
- Alternative treatments and therapeutics
- Quality control and standardization of Anti-Cancer drug